Monday, July 13, 2009

State of Affairs: Part II



Granted Mediatakeout.com's gossip reporting is less than credible. Nevertheless, I found a recent story on Chris Brown and Jay-Z interesting:

MediaTakeOut.com told you yesterday that Chris Brown was supposed to perform at the Michael Jackson tribute. Well he was ... then BET changed its mind. What happened you ask??? MediaTakeOut.com just got OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION that it was ALL JAY Z' doing. According to that insider, Jay Z SPECIFICALLY FORBID BET from allowing Breezy to perform. He told them that if they did neither he NOR BEYONCE would have performed.

Dang Jigga, we ain't know you were that vindictive ...

I don't know how I feel about this. Of course, I don't agree with what Chris Brown did to Rihanna. That said, I also don't believe that he should forever wear a scarlet letter. It's irresponsible to define anyone by a singular mistake. How long should the boycott last?

Your thoughts please.

No comments:

Post a Comment